Willingness not to steal, cheat, lie or be unfair.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- If you want to be trusted, don’t cover up the truth.
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember what you said.
- Say “No” if that’s what you mean, not just “Yes” to please someone.
- Telling one lie spoils your reputation for telling the truth.
- If you add to the truth you subtract from it.
- When someone lies, someone loses.
- The truth needs no rehearsal.