Willingness to be answerable, to be trustworthy and accountable for your own conduct and behaviour.
- Responsibility teaches you much.
- With privilege comes responsibility.
- You are responsible for your own learning.
- Being responsible for your own actions is the responsibility of everyone.
- Whatever happens, take responsibility.
- It is easy to dodge our responsibilities but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibility.
- You cannot lose if responsibility is what you choose.