Wairarapa Boxing Academy
Welcome to the Wairarapa Boxing Academy’s Official Website, the place where we start with youth and help turn them into respectful young adults.
Wairarapa Boxing Academy (WBA) is a boxing academy for both boys and girls across the Wairarapa. Our Youth Boxing Programme is for youth between the ages 9-13yrs and our Senior Boxing Programme from age 14+. Our Adult Box then Burn Fitness Programme is derived from a boxing skill set.
Training Times during the school term
The Wairarapa Boxing Academy is currently open to all youth from the age of nine years. Participation is not determined by creed or race but rather by the youths’ willingness to adhere to rules and standards. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.
Training Nights – During the School Term
Mondays and Wednesdays: Boys
- JUNIORS (9yrs – 13 yrs) 4:30 – 6.00pm
- SENIORS (14 + yrs) 6:00 – 8:00pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Girls
- FUNDAMENTALS & JUNIORS (9-13 years) 4:30 – 6.00pm
- SENIORS (14 + yrs) 6:00 – 7:30pm
Monday’s, Tuesdsay’s, Wednesday’s Thursday’s: Adults
- BOX then Burn (7:00pm – 8:00pm) $5 a session
- For competitive and Box then Burn 5:30pm – 6.30pm