Willingness to do what is right or what a person ought to do; obligation.
- The things that are your duty are the things that need doing that you see need to be done and that no-one else seems to see need to be done.
- The right thing to do is still the right thing to do even when you are the only one doing it.
- The reward for doing your duty is knowing that you have done the right thing.
- At school, home and in the community find out what needs to be done then ‘just do it!’
- See the need, do the deed!
- No-body needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- The greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.
- Good to do a good thing, better to do the right thing.