Willingness to treat with courtesy; to hold in high regard; to honour, to care about yourself and others.
- Treat everyone you meet as if they were the most important person in the world.
- Make the most of yourself for that is all there is of you.
- Respectful behaviour is the oil that keeps a class working well.
- If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.
- Treat others the way you would want to be treated.
- Respect the right to be listened to, learn and be safe in our classroom.